E-glass Chopped Strands are fiberglass roving in line chopped, it’s suitable for reinforcing thermoplastics. Typical products include automobile fittings, electronic and electrical parts, mechanical productsetc.
This product is widely used in wall, bridge (enhanced, crack), engineering plastics reinforced material, reinforced cement, plastic products and various kinds of felt products, enhanced calcium silicate board, gypsum board, has many characteristics, such as enhanced resistance, softness.
The longer the length of the cut, the better the enhancement; The shorter the length, the better the dispersion.
1.Modest water content.Good flowability, even distribution in finished products.
2.Quickly wet-out, high mechanical strength of finished products.Best cost performance.
3.Good bundling: ensure that the product does not fluff and ball in transit.
4. Good dispersibility: good dispersion makes the fibers evenly dispersed when mixed with cement mortar.
5. Excellent physical and chemical properties: it can significantly improve the strength of cement products.
1. The effect of crack initiation and expansion of glass fiber reinforced fluorine concrete. Improve the anti-seepage performance of concrete. Improve the frost performance of concrete. Improve the resistance and toughness of concrete. Improve the durability of concrete.
2. Glass fiber joins cement line, gypsum board, glass steel, composite materials, electrical appliances and other products construction projects, which can be reinforced, anti-crack, wear-resisting and strong.
3. The glass fiber joins the reservoir, the roof slab, the swimming pool, the corruption pool, the sewage treatment pool can improve their service life.
Glass Fiber Chopped Strands are packaged in kraft bags or woven bags, about 25kg per bag, 4 bags per layer, 8 layers per pallet and 32 bags per pallet, Each 32 bags of products are packed by multilayer shrink film and packing band. Also the product can be packed as the customers’ reasonable requirements.
Delivery Detail: 15 days after receiving the deposit.
This product should be stocked in dry and cool places. The best condition is within temperature between 15-35℃, with a relative humidity between 30% and 70%. Please keep the product in its original packing before use to avoid moisture.