Low price promotions E-glass Fiber Chopped Strands for BMC In Peru are compatible with unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin. Suitable for the mold molding, transfer molding and injection molding technology, products of good mechanical performance, high dimensional stability and good surface finish, good water resistance, oil resistance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, excellent electric properties, especially the arc resistance can reach about 190 s. Resin sizing agent in formula, the main ingredients with the sheet molding compound, packing, generally without thickening agent, then resin sizing agent and chopped glass fiber length (about 3 ~ 25 mm) fully mixing system. Mainly used in electrical, motor, radio, instrument, machinery manufacturing, chemical equipment, construction, transportation, defense and other departments.
(1) The tensile strength is high and the elongation is small (3%).
(2) High elastic coefficient and excellent rigidity.
(3) The elastic limit is large and the tensile strength is high, so the absorption shock energy is large.
(4) Inorganic fiber, non-flammable, good chemical resistance.
(5) Small absorption.
(6) Stability and heat resistance.
(7) Good processing ability, which can be used in various products such as stock, beam, felt and weaving.
(8) Transparency can penetrate the light.
(9) Development and completion of the surface treatment agent with good resin.
(10) The price is cheap.
(11) It is not easy to burn and can be melted into glass beads at high temperature
Bulk molding compound (BMC) or bulk molding composite is a ready to mold, glass-fiber reinforced thermoset polyester material primarily used in injection moulding and compression moulding. The material is provided in bulk or logs.
BMC is manufactured by mixing strands of chopped glass fibers in a mixer with a thermoset resin (commonly polyester resin, vinyl ester or epoxy resin). The glass fibers in BMC result in better strength properties than standard thermoplastic products. Typical applications include demanding electrical applications, corrosion resistant needs, appliance, automotive, and transit.
E-glass Fiber Chopped Strands are packaged in kraft bags or woven bags, about 25kg per bag, 4 bags per layer, 8 layers per pallet and 32 bags per pallet, Each 32 bags of products are packed by multilayer shrink film and packing band. Also the product can be packed as the customers’ reasonable requirements.
Delivery Detail: 15 days after receiving the deposit.
This product should be stocked in dry and cool places. The best condition is within temperature between 15-35℃, with a relative humidity between 30% and 70%. Please keep the product in its original packing before use to avoid moisture.