Alkali Resistant Glass Fiber Mesh is fiberglass leno fabric as the substrate, the anti-emulsion polymer coating after immersion, which has good alkali resistance, flexibility and strong tensile strength, it can be widely used in exterior insulation finishing system (EIFS), roofing system, marble, etc.
Direct Sale 90gsm Alkali Resistant Glass Fiber Mesh in Columbia .it is a ready-to-use, thin, strong yet flexible alkali-resistant mesh for embedment with waterproofing and crack-isolation membranes, including Fiberglass mesh, Fiberglass mesh Tape on residential and commercial floors, walls and ceilings.
Alkali Resistant Glass Fiber Mesh reinforces and improves the performance of waterproofing membranes when applied over cracks, coves and corners and around drains on residential and commercial applications. Fiberglass Mesh can be cut to size with scissors or a razor knife, and has excellent compatibility with all cement- or epoxy-based mortars.
1. Good chemical stability. Alkali resistance, acid resistance, water resistance, cement erosion and other chemical corrosion; And resin bond strong, soluble in styrene and so on.
2. High strength, high modulus and light weight.
3. Better dimension stability, hard, flat, not easy to contract deformation and positioning.
4. Good impact resistance. (due to its high strength and toughness)
5. Anti-mildew and insect repellence.
6. Fire, heat preservation, sound insulation and insulation.
1) wall reinforcing material (such as fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wall panel, EPS internal wall insulation board, gypsum board, etc.
2) enhance cement products (such as Roman Columns, flue, etc.).
3) granite, Mosaic net, marble back net.
4) waterproof rolling material cloth and asphalt roofing waterproof.
5) strengthen the skeleton material of plastic and rubber products.
6) fire prevention board.
7) grinding wheel base cloth.
8) earthwork grille for road surface.
9) building and seaming belts and so on.
Fiber glass mesh is usually wrapped by polyethylene bag,then 4rolls are put into a suitable corrugated carton.A 20 feet standrad container can fill about 70000m2 fiberglass mesh,a 40feet container can fill about 150000 m2 of fiberglass net cloth.
Shipping: by sea or by air
Delivery Detail:15-20 days after receive the advance payment
Fiberglass mesh should be stored in a cool, dry, water-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity be always maintained at 10℃ to 30℃ and 50% to 75% respectively. Please keep the product in its original packaging before being used for no more than 12 months, avoiding moisture absorption.